The expenses have been challenging to meet in the pandemic, and some students have been facing difficulties while arranging their tuition fees. The pandemic has changed the world to its core, and it’s been difficult for the students to get along with their studies in these difficult times.
We can feel the needs of the students and therefore have come up with this scholarship program. The hardworking students who love to study can get a chance to earn their tuition fees by themselves.
The best thing about this Scholarship is that you will have to earn it, and it won’t be handed over to you just like that. You will have to compete with students from all over the country to get your hands on this Scholarship. It is the chance you should not miss if you love your study.
At the end of this competition, the top 10 winners will get awards of 500$, and the one determined winner will win the chance to get a 1500$ award for their study. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so don’t miss it.
The amount of the Scholarship
The Scholarship will be awarded to 11 students. The student that will be the top winner will get 1500$ as a scholarship. The remaining 10 students will get 500$ each as a scholarship for their studies.
This is an opportunity that should be availed at all costs. If living has become difficult, you should avail yourself such a chance to help you in your studies.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship:
The Scholarship can fulfill your dreams of study, and you will do it with your talent. You will compete to earn your Scholarship. To take part in this educational competition following are the criteria’s that you should meet:
- Must be currently studying in any educational institute in the country.
- Must be outstanding in the studies and have a good record at the institution currently studying in.
- The applicant must be under 26 years of age, 28 years for disabled students.
- The student must have a 3.0 GPA or 75% in the current degree.
- The student should have the ID from their institution to participate. The students that cannot provide such Id can’t participate.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
The students will apply through online mediums via email. The entry to this Scholarship has been made easy for the students to understand, so no students should be left out. You will have to send your entry via email, and then after some days after proper study, the winners will be announced.
We will select 11 winners, and among them, one will be the one top lucky winner who will win 1500$ as a scholarship. Below is the proper guide for applicants to apply for this Scholarship:
- The students must write an essay of 1500 words on the topics chosen for the competition.
- The topics for the competition are “Climate change and its effects” and “Political crisis in the world.”
- All essays should be written and sent to us in word format. A file other than this format will not be accepted, and the applicant will be disqualified.
- The applicant should make a cover page and add the Title of the essay, Name of the Applicant, Father’s name, Name of the Institute currently enrolled in, and phone number.
- The essay should be unique and free from any plagiarism. We only want outstanding work from every student.
- The deadline for the application to be submitted is (add the date of your choosing).
- Students should send their applications to (add the address where the applicants will send their applications) before the deadline.
What can cause disqualification from the Scholarship?
The applicants can get disqualified if they do not follow the guidelines. You won’t get a chance to participate again in the competition once rejected. Following are the ways that can get you disqualified:
- Submission of the essay in a format other than word will get you disqualified from the competition. So, submit your essay in word format.
- Double entry (Sending your essay more than one time) will also result in disqualification, and your name will be removed from the list.
- Plagiarism in the essay can also be a reason for the disqualification of the application.
- Any unrelated information in the application will also result in the form of disqualification.
- Any application after the deadline will also be disqualified.
- If you add any wrong information in your application. The application will be disqualified and won’t be entertained.
Process for choosing the winners:
Our experts will go through every application and check for the quality and the uniqueness of the essay. They will take proper measures to ensure the winner is the best of the best. After examining all the applications, the top 11 will be decided, and among them, one will be chosen as the winner and will be awarded a 1500$ scholarship for their studies. So, make sure you work hard and do your best to get your place among the top 11 on our list.
Announcement of the winners:
After a thorough review of the applications, winners will be chosen. The names of winners with their father’s names and institutes will be displayed on our website (the date of choosing). All the winners will be contacted through their provided numbers and will be handed out their prices.
All the information that we will collect belongs to our applicants and is collected for our use only. We ensure you that all the information that you will provide to us will be secured. We ensure that no information will be shared with any 3rd party. We take full responsibility for any leak at our hands. You will have full rights to the information that you will provide us through your applications.